Have your pressure washer system installed right with Hotsy Water Blast
As a cleaning equipment systems expert in Western Canada, Hotsy Water Blast is a full-service operation that handles everything from the sale of parts to the complete design and engineering of custom-manufactured units. While we’re honoured to be part of the Hotsy family, we also take pride in providing customized systems for our clients. Whether you operate a truck wash, manage an industrial manufacturing facility or own a hydrovac truck, we can design and install equipment that makes sense for your application.
At Hotsy Water Blast, we have more than 40 years of experience working with industrial-grade cleaning systems and pressure washers. In Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and North Dakota, you can count on us to meet your company’s cleaning needs.
Custom cleaning solutions
Hotsy Water Blast installs a wide range of cleaning equipment, from small portable pressure washers to extensive stationary systems with multiple cleaning bays, complex venting and hundreds of feet of water lines. Our custom cleaning solutions include in-plant pressure washing systems, trunk-mounted units as well as cleaning equipment for hydrovac trucks and other systems that connect to natural gas lines.
No matter what type of pressure washer installation you require, you can count on us to provide safe, effective and affordable cleaning solutions made to suit your specifications.
At Hotsy Water Blast, we come to you. Whether you require a portable or stationary pressure washer system, we want to see your worksite in-person to better understand your cleaning needs.
The installation process begins with an on-site assessment. Next, our design and engineering team proposes a custom cleaning solution. When you’ve settled on a pressure washer system that suits your needs and budget, we proceed with on-site installation. We have 18 service trucks fully stocked with the tools to install and service your cleaning equipment throughout Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and North Dakota.
Steps to install a pressure washer
The installation process varies depending on the type of system, but it typically involves the following steps:
- Pre-installation site visit. This allows us to get a complete understanding of how the cleaning system will be used.
- Design and engineering services. Our engineers can custom manufacture cleaning systems for a range of industries and applications.
- System installation. This is done in a timely fashion by highly-trained technicians.
- Vent the unit to code. This helps ensure the safe and optimal function of your system.
- Run a water line. We install hoses ranging from several to hundreds of feet.
- Set up the wands and reels. The set-up will be designed to provide easy access for users and maximize productivity.
- Install remote switching. This adds convenience and saves the user time.
- Install cannonball tracking. This facilitates operation and helps prevent damage.
- Install separation curtains. Wash bay areas can be enclosed to prevent overspray.
- Commission the system. We make sure the system is fully functional and operating as expected.
- Train the end users. Our job isn’t done until your team is completely comfortable using the new equipment.
Ask our experienced team about pressure washer installation options
Are you considering installing a pressure washer system for your business in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan or North Dakota? Our knowledgeable staff is available to answer all of your questions. We also encourage you to learn more about the types of systems we’ve created and the industries we’ve served. If you’re ready to get started, contact us today to set up a consultation.