Get Your Cleaning System Installed Right with Hotsy Water Blast
As your Western Canada expert in cleaning equipment systems, Hotsy Water Blast is a full-service operation that handles everything from the sales of parts to complete engineering and design of custom manufactured units. While we are a proud member of the Hotsy family, we also take pride in providing custom systems to local customers. Whether you operate a truck wash, hydrovac truck or industrial manufacturing facility, we can design and install equipment that makes sense for your application. This is a specialized field and you can trust the team that has over 40 years of experience in cleaning systems and pressure washers. From Vancouver to Saskatchewan, we’ve done installations of all types.
Steps to a Proper Installation
Hotsy Water Blast works with cleaning equipment of all types, from smaller pressure washers to extensive stationary systems with multiple cleaning bays, complex venting and hundreds of feet of stainless water lines. We’ve installed equipment on hydrovac trucks and other systems that connect to existing natural gas lines. If you require an in-plant pressure washing system or a truck-mounted unit for a specific application, we can make it happen. While the types of installations we do can vary greatly, they are all done to ensure safe, effective and affordable solutions.
The installation process is dependent on the type of system you have but the common steps typically include:
- Pre-installation site visit – allows us to get a full understanding of your application
- Engineering and design services – we have a full-time engineer on staff and the ability to custom manufacture for a range of industries and applications
- System installation – done in a timely fashion with highly-trained technicians
- Venting the unit to code – helps ensure the safe and optimal running of your system
- Running stainless for water distribution – from a few feet to hundreds of feet
- Setting up the wands and reels – designed for easy access and higher productivity
- Installing remote switching – adds convenience and time savings
- Installing cannonball tracking – promotes ease of use and helps prevent damage
- Installing separation curtains – keeps your area properly enclosed
- Commissioning the system – to make sure the installation is fully functional and operating as expected
- Training the end users – our job isn’t done until your team is completely comfortable with the new equipment
Have Questions about Your Installation Options
Have you decided on installing a pressure washer system in Vancouver, Red Deer, Calgary or other parts of Western Canada? Do you have questions about the installation? When you work with Hotsy Water Blast you have options and a team that is willing to custom manufacture to your exact specifications. We encourage you to learn more about the types of systems we’ve created and the industries we’ve served. If you are ready to get started, please contact us to set up a consultation.