Scheduled Maintenance Program
Scheduled pressure washer maintenance helps protect your equipment and your investment
Your business depends on your equipment, and your pressure washer is a vital piece. Taking care of your industrial pressure washer will save you time, money and headaches. But you also don’t want the hassle of booking appointments and remembering schedules. Hotsy Water Blast offers a scheduled pressure washer maintenance program to keep track of your pressure washer maintenance for you.
We serve industrial, commercial and residential customers in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and North Dakota, and we’ll book inspections to work with your schedule. Contact us today to learn more about our pre-scheduled maintenance programs.
Benefits of scheduled pressure washer maintenance
Here are some of the benefits of signing up for the Hotsy Water Blast scheduled maintenance program:
- Prevent expensive repairs. Preventing breakdowns is much less expensive than tackling big repairs. You avoid the repair cost and lost revenue caused by downtime.
- Alleviate safety concerns. You may be putting your employees’ safety at risk if you operate your unit with marginal hoses, safety valves and pressure unloaders that don’t work properly.
- Reduce operating costs. With regular maintenance, your machine delivers peak performance. Without it, you’ll see weaker water pressure – and reduced operational efficiency – due to lime buildup in the coil, the unloader sticking and poor pump packing.
- Protect your investment. Regular maintenance inspections prolong the life of your equipment, delaying the need for replacement and giving you a higher return on your investment.
What you need to get started
Click the appropriate link below to download the scheduled maintenance schedule:
Or, complete and submit the applicable online form:
This form is an agreement, not a contract. It can be cancelled at any time by either party without penalty.
What’s included in a scheduled maintenance inspection?
For each scheduled inspection from Hotsy Water Blast, we change the pump oil, tighten belts, remove and replace the micro switch and remove and replace the standard spray nozzle. In addition, a technician will check and test your machine with a pressure gauge to ensure all systems are working satisfactorily.
Our experienced mechanics will thoroughly inspect the unit and recommend any necessary repairs. Most repairs can be performed immediately, ensuring your equipment remains in peak running condition.
Hotsy Water Blast’s pressure washer maintenance checklist
We guarantee a 50-point inspection with every call, including:
- Oil leaks
- Oil level
- Relief valve
- Valves & seals
- Suction screen
- Oil level
- Oil filter
- Fuel filter
- Air filter
- Fuel tank
- Spark plug
- Burner nozzle
- Fuel pressure
- Clean & check fuel filter
- Amp draw
- Pressure switch
- Flow switch
- Remote shut down timer
- Gas valve operation
- Clean burning
Leaks or Damage
- Quick coupler
- Soap feed
- Water softener
Pressure washer maintenance tips
Taking care of your industrial pressure washer between your scheduled appointments is vital to minimizing your maintenance and repair costs. Follow these tips:
- Check fluid levels and spark plugs on gasoline and diesel-powered units
- Keep debris filters clean and replace them when necessary
- Ensure all connections are secure, check hoses for bulges and leaks and replace O-rings when necessary
- Check the detergent syphoning tube and clear it out if it’s clogged
After each use, remember to release the pressure and drain excess water.
Scheduled pressure washer maintenance in Western Canada and North Dakota
Scheduled maintenance from Hotsy Water Blast will reduce your downtime and eliminate your concerns. We’re available to serve commercial, industrial and residential customers from our locations in Alberta: Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer and Grande Prairie; in British Columbia: Langley; in Saskatchewan: Regina; in North Dakota: Williston and Bismarck. Contact us to talk to a representative about how scheduled maintenance can help you.