The Benefits of Vital Oxide
Vital Oxide is a powerful industrial-grade cleaner that kills germs, eradicates mould and eliminates odours. Not only is it safer and gentler than many other antimicrobial products, it’s been declared a registered hospital disinfectant cleaner by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and a registered food contact sanitizer by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF).
As leading experts in pressure washers and industrial cleaning equipment for over 40 years, we at Hotsy Water Blast know how important it is to keep commercial spaces clean and sanitized, especially during the germ-filled winter months. That’s why we want to encourage businesses to use Vital Oxide and thereby take their cleaning regimen to the next level.
What is Vital Oxide?
Vital Oxide is a chlorine dioxide-based disinfectant cleaner designed to kill harmful microorganisms and absorb odours. It kills 99.99% of bacteria including E.coli and salmonella, in less than 60 seconds.
The formula is non-irritating to the skin and won’t corrode treated surfaces. What’s more, it’s environmentally friendly since it doesn’t produce harmful by-products. It comes ready to apply straight from the bottle with no mixing required.
Applications of Vital Oxide
Vital Oxide has applications in many industries, but is essential in the health and food processing industries where sanitation is of the utmost importance. Here are a few things that make Vital Oxide exceptional:
- It’s an EPA registered hospital disinfectant. Vital Oxide kills most viruses and bacteria almost instantaneously and doesn’t contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- It’s an NSF registered food contact sanitizer. Vital Oxide effectively sanitizes surfaces used in food processing and preparation in under 60 seconds.
- It destroys mould. Vital Oxide kills mould and mildew spores and prevents more from appearing.
- It eliminates allergens. Applying Vital Oxide neutralizes the effects of allergens like pet dander and dust mites.
- It eradicates bad odours. Vital Oxide gets rid of malodours caused by smoke, garbage, septic systems and more.
- It can be used to disinfect HVAC systems. Vital Oxide can be used in HVAC systems to improve air quality by killing bacteria and mould spores that spread through air ducts.
At Hotsy Water Blast, we advise applying Vital Oxide to disinfect surfaces after pressure washing or another form of industrial deep cleaning. With flu season descending upon us and other infections going around, it’s important to take precautions to make sure your workers and customers stay safe.
Pressure washers in Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and North Dakota
Whether you’re looking for a portable pressure washer, replacement washer parts or custom cleaning system, Hotsy Water Blast is here for all your commercial cleaning needs. We have locations across Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and North Dakota including in Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. To learn more, contact us today.